what is the last thing u ordered online?

me = less than 48 hours ago from step2.com a replacement umbrella for my kids sand & water table. The high winds wrecked it! Will store in garage from now on. Only $12, not too shabby

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• Yesterday I ordered pizza because I was too tired to cook. :-)
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I ordered clothes for my boys from Children's Place....since we live out in the country. Nothing besides JCPenny and Walmart here.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Oh, and I bet we have the same water table. The big rectangle one. My boys's think it's a pool and sit in it naked LOL
    2BlondeBabies

• A movie my husband has been looking for for years. I found it and ordered it for fathers day. Thank god it was only $14 because we are on tight budget right now
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Oh i ordered it two days ago.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I ordered my vacation. LOL I got hotel reservations and theme park tickets, plus tickets to two museums. We are going to Branson, My mom, my son and I. We are staying 4 nights. We got all this for $647.00.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• How did you do that?!?!
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I made reservations for an indoor water park in Indiana last night. This week, I've also ordered clothes for DS2, my DH, and myself. I shop on the Internet a lot, even though we have a mall really close. It's easier to price compare, and the selection is better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Through http://www.bransonshows.com/ . They list all the shows and you can pick and choose, they also help with lodging. I paid by debit card and they e-mailed my tickets to print out. 

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I ordered a couple of books for the three of us and two boxes of 12 packs of Jolt Caffeinated gum for myself. I love that gum!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2010