Can anyone recommend good reusable training pants?

I'm looking for really good training pants. Ones that don't leak and aren't very bulky. I currently use the thicker white Gerber undies for my son who is 19 mos. They are great for in the house but I'm looking for something waterproof and the Gerber waterproof ones are huge and bulky. I thought of putting a cloth diaper cover on over the Gerber undies, but I don't want him to feel like he's wearing a diaper since he asks for undies now. He's not fully potty trained but he's on his way so I still need some waterproofing!

arocks

Asked by arocks at 2:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kushies.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Are you asking for when you aren't at home? I change his training pants as soon as he pees. I have the gerber ones too. Those, besides the ones at Walmart are the only ones around here I could find.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Thanks! I'd like to find waterproof one's for when we are out and also for when he has a bad day at home. Some days are great others aren't so good at all still. My local Walmarts don't carry Gerber anymore, and at Target I can only find Gerber ones.
    Any good reusable swim pants too?
    arocks

Answer by arocks at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010