What can I do? Anyone else have this happen to them?

I haven't breastfed my son since he was 2 weeks old, He'll be a year old next month. I was taking a shower yesterday and I started leaking out of both breast. Im on implanon which is simliar to norplant. So I can't be pregnant, but I thought thats the only time you produced the hormon for the breastmilk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Both of my kids decided they were done breastfeeding when they were 5 months old. When my son was 2 and I wasn't pregnant or even close to it, I still found that I would leak in the shower occasionally. Usually around when I would be getting my period.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My son is 5 and every once in a while I still leak. I guess it is just hormones.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• It's just hormones.
    I stopped breastfeeding my son, and I was still leaking months later.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My friends daughter is 3. She quit breastfeeding at 7 months. She still leaks now and again. I swear i still feel letdown sometimes and its been a long time.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• ummm ds only breatfed for a week he was 13 months when i noticed i was leaking and then 2 weeks later i was told i was 3 months pregnant almost
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 5:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010