I need to lose some weight....got any tips??

I wanna lose about 25 pounds for my wedding next summer. Do you know any at home exercises that you think really work? Or have a good healthy recipe? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Health

• Ever since Depo Provera I have had a hard time losing weight. However, in an effort to get healthy I found I lost weight easily without trying by cutting out refined sugar and flour and all dairy - I found my food cravings changed to fresh salads the healthier I became (and I never liked salads much). I also took food enzymes and probiotics to help my digestive system get the most nutrients out of my food and cleansing the digestive sytem gently (i.e. no detox/cleansing/fasting). I felt great, looked great and dropped weight easily. Eat healthy - whole, natural foods as much as possible - avoid processed foods, additives, corn syrup.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Weight Watchers online works great! Teaches you healthy eating and you get the support you need to keep you going.
    Anonymous

• Eat tunafish (with nothing added) and water. One week on, one week off. I've never done it but thats what my friend does.Seems to work.
    Anonymous

• weight watchers is great. join a group and go to meetings. it's good to be held accountable and have great support!
    i like to eat all natural, and cut back on sugar to lose weight.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I just started counting my calorie intake eating tons of fresh fruit and veggies. Lean meats and not too many carbs. eating about 1200 calories (or less) a day. I've read not to eat less than that but it is hard for me to get to the 1200. Anyhow I've also been boxing. just hitting the bag to my own rhythm with music. for 30 min a day walking more if i can. and i have lost 11 pounds in a week... so its a start!

Best of luck to you. .... A website that helped me with the calorie part is http://caloriecount.about.com/
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Nutritional cleansing worked for me.

I have some info about it here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions message me or send and email - my contact info is on the blog.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 12:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2010