Does anybody know?

How much a house cost if you already have the land. I live in southeast Massachusettes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Are you going to build it? Or buy one and move it. Are you going to .buy a trailor....I mean what kind of house do you want?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• op here. I realized after I posted this ? that it was a little vague. We are thinking about building an average house on land that my parents gave us. We are also considering a pre fab house. The house we live in now cost us 189 thousand 11 years ago, but It came on an ache of land. I was wondering if anybody knows when you buy a house what percentage of the cost is actual house and what is the land. I realize that every house is different and also every house lot is different.
    Anonymous

• It depends on the size of the house and the features you choose for it (such as appliances, floors, cabinets, etc). Pre-fabs in my area start at about $100,000.

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010