Army wives................

My husband is still in AIT and he graduates in 2 weeks. and he still hanst received his assignment yet.. we have no idea where we are moving to.. we are still waiting patiently lol.. has anyone went through this, any advice?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 3:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just wait and see! We have had orders, just for them to be rescinded and new ones handed down. All you can do is sit and wait! Hopefully you get somewhere you'd like to go!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• When my hubby was in AIT at first they told them that they don't get to find out their assignment until they graduate, but they all ended up finding out like a month before they graduated. I guess we got lucky, I would hate not knowing till the last minute! So im sorry about that, but all you can do it wait and see!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2010