my little cousin??

if you knew your little cousin thats 16 and she had two guys come over and had sex with them would you tell her parents, her parents were at the hospital b/c her stepdad was having surgery

she asked me to not tell and that she felt horrible
i told her she needs to wait to have sex and she had to much going for her and she needs to protect herself

what would you do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should tell her parents Right away. What if it was your child, you would want to know. It sounds to me like she may have taken advantage of the fact that her parents weren't home. Which every teenager has done. But as a responsible adult, you should inform her parents. I know you told her you would tell, but you have too. You wouldn't want something to happen to her. And yes she may be angry with you for telling. But you are doing this for her own good.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• shes a whore
    Anonymous

• anonymous thats harsh everyone makes mistakes
    op here
    Anonymous

• Put yourself in her parents shoes and ask yourself, "if this were my daughter would I want to be told?"
    The answer is probably "YES". Sit them down and tell them gently because they need to know she's making adult decisions that can have dire consequences - like STDs and pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• TELL HER PARENTS!!!!! What if she is pregnant, or has some STD her mom and dad need to know.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• AGREE with Ettamay!
    Anonymous

• As much as this will upset your cousin, it is the best thing you can do for her (telling her parents). She could be heading down a very dangerous path right now ruining her life.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010