Hello i was wondering if anyone can tell me what implantation bleeding looks like? Also could the implantation bleeding be enough for me to wear a pad?

my period was suppose to start on june the 4th but i missed by acouple of days then on the 9th i started a light bleeding pinkish brownish color and only was noticable when i wiped, on the 10th the bleeding bright red went from spotting to like a light period and today i still have light bleeding.

Mrs.Simmons09

Asked by Mrs.Simmons09 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine was only noticeable when I wiped...then it stopped. Maybe 3 or 4 light brown spots. Then done.
    Anonymous

• I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies and both times it was only a few drops, not even enough to wear a pad. It was like literally 3 drops of blood and only noticed when I wiped. I would think that you just have your period, test to be sure.
    Anonymous

• I've had implant bleeding for 2 or my pregnancies and it was only light pink when I wiped like 2 times ( on one day) It sounds like you might just be having a light period that was late. If you want to put your mind at ease just take a cheap test.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 1:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010