Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of a stoller like this....?

It is tandum as in the older child can ride too either sitting or standing, and can also be used together with a infant snap together when the child is an infant....

know what I mean? Like a Graco or something that is not outrageous in price.

I have been looking...cant find what I want.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Shopping

Answers (4)
  • a grraco sit 'n' stand. lol... i got mne for 120 at target.

    Answer by gracefulsky at 4:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • joovy caboose is a tandem stroller. check it out. price is not too bad.

    Answer by yevsgirl at 4:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • YES I found some THANK YOU! I think knowing they were called "sit and stand" helped a lot! They are not to expensive!

    Grace: did your infant car seat come with yours?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • sure didn't. lol... but then, i'm not doing the carrier system. i'm a babywearer.

    Answer by gracefulsky at 5:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.