If you are ok with porn,

are there limits to what you accept? For example, I am ok with it as long as he doesn't hide it, and we watch it together.
I found some on his computer, that wasn't just porn like actors but the 'post your own' kind. And since I didn't know about it, I see it as he was hiding it. And I'm not ok with this. So, if you are ok with porn, what if any, are your limits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have no limits except some one he knows, but then it isn't porn so that's a whole other story. Like I said though I have no limits I don't always want to watch it and i see no need for him to come to me and say "i am fixing to watch porn is that okay" and to most if he doesn't do that he is hiding it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No I am not okay with any type of porn, Ever! I see no need AT ALL to watch other girls do their thing! That is so Wrong and totally like Soddom and Gomor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God will punish any and all who watch it!
    Anonymous

• I dont care if he watches it at all, i like only girl on girl.. We go to the strip club once a month..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Hardly limits. He doesn't have to report to me any porn he has. The only thing is that he is not allowed to have it or search for it on our desktop computer, only his laptop computer.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• As long as my husband isn't having physical sex w/someone else, I don't care what he watches/does. I just ask not to be lied to about it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I dont care when he watches it or what he watches...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Geez anon, I said to those who are ok with it. Go on with your judgmental ass. I feel worse for your hubby then mine! And mine is not happy right now, not with the argument we are in over this.
    Anonymous

• Too many is a sex tool of sorts, personally I find it quite boring, no plot, same scenes, but I don't have a problem with hubby seeing it.

Answer by older at 4:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My only limits for my husband are that it needs to be legal. That's all I care about.
    Anonymous

• No, I don't have limits. But my DH isn't a porn fan, I am... So it's usually me picking it out anyways...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2010