Has anyone ever notice that you almost never see black women who

Have numerous tattoos or piercings? It's weird but I have noticed when it comes to body art, Latina and white women are more likely to have more than 1 or 2 tattoos or piercings. I love tattoos and want to get some piercings and just realized this when talking to a friend of mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Who cares and i know plenty of tatted and peirced black women!!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 4:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Nope. My friends all have about the same level of body art regardless of race or national origin. Body art must not be the style for women of color where you live. It's more regional/ social than it is racial.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Where I'm from it's common for women of all races to have lots of piercings and tattoos.
    SillyJessi

Answer by SillyJessi at 4:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yeah, I guess it is regional/social. Probably why my friend never noticed it either, we live in the same area. And lighten up, lendales mommy. I'm not being mean I'm just saying what I noticed. It's not a bad thing, just an observation I made.
    Anonymous

• Really? that's uncommon? I know LOTS of black women who are covered in tattoos and piercings! I personally think if there is a reason why most have less it's because their dark skin doesn't show the ink as well... But that would be my guess... I love tattoos - regardless of the skin color, I would have a ton - black white or purple I would still have them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i guess i'm one of the few.. i'm pierced and tattooed...i think it depends on where you're at etc.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010