Have you ever seen male strippers and if so… Do they go nude? Do they have an erection when they dance? Can they touch you? Or can you touch them?

City is really restrictive about female strippers, not touching etc, and basically thongs and bikini tops. I was wonder about male strippers. Do they have the same rules?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you ever seen male strippers and if so… Do they go nude? Yes.
    Do they have an erection when they dance? When they are on stage, not during a lap dance.
    Can they touch you? No.
    Or can you touch them? No.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I went w/my MIL and SIL to a male revue thing where they stripped down almost naked. They had what looked like socks w/straps over their penises w/the straps going around their hips. We were told not to pull to check if the penis was real, that it hurts and if anyone did that, the man would punch them in the boob to see if IT was real. And touching them was okay, you had to to tuck the money in the straps. They touched a couple of the women, picked up a couple and danced w/them. But, if a woman shook her head, they'd just smile and go on to the next one. It was a lot of fun, especially watching how the other ladies reacted.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Male strippers are bound by the same local codes that female strippers are. If your local female strippers aren't nude your males won't be either. But around here both are able to go completely nude. And yes they can touch you, you just can't touch them... As for the erection - not normally. The pros have been doing it so long they don't have much left to be erect about and the new guys are usually to self conscious for one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've never seen strippers, male or female, in real life, but just wanted to say this question cracked me up lol. Good questions, thanks for posting :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i've been. there was a full male audience too. they are not allowed to have an errection in Atlanta. They can touch you but you cannot touch them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Shay, How can they rensure they do not have an erection?
    Anonymous

• Ewwwwwwww, I don't even want to know.
    Anonymous