Have any of you moms used cashcrate?

have any of you ACTUALLY recieved the check from them after doing all these stupid surveys? i need to know if i am wasting my time on that. let me know experiences

iwuvmibaby

Asked by iwuvmibaby at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Scam scam scam. You have to put in WAY too many hours in order to make more than a few bucks.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 8:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• well ihave only been on 1 hour n have 40 dollars, but its too good 2 b true
    iwuvmibaby

Answer by iwuvmibaby at 8:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I have heard lots of horror stories, about how you rack up this money, but then never get paid... there are 'catches' where you have to do certain things to actually get paid. Search journals for cashcrate and you will find journals about how bad they are (You have to weed through all the people advertising it though)
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 8:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No. But I hear about it all the time. It's not something I would personally want to pursue.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• when the 15th comes around i will tell you if they really send out a check and if its really i started out doing that but you have to do them a certain way or you wont get payed but i dont deal with it any more i work at home with a real company
    www.stayinhomeandlovin.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• the only way people make money is with referrals...I would stay away from cashcrate!! Get a job instead...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes I have been with them for over a year now. I have always been paid every month with no problem. I have a group explaining cashcrate too. if u have questions let me know. cashcrate is legitimate and free. I help pay bills with my earnings from cashcrate.I am so sick of people yelling it is a scam simply because they do not understand how to make money with http://cashcrate.com/237838
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I've tried it....I got a $36 check but had to sign up and order from a few companies to get it. It was a waste of time, in my opinion. I made $2200 last month w/ my biz and that doesn't even come close to what I could do w/ cashcrate. I've been doing Ameriplan for 2 years now and am just around the corner from $50,000 a year. I work very part time, during my kids naptimes and this pays all of our bills. If you have any questions at all or if you want to schedule an interview with me, PM me and let me know! I'd love to help you out! you can also visit my website: www.HealthAndDentalCareers.com
    ~Christina
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 9:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• The only way to make any amount of money on cashcrate is to con others into signing up under you. I got a check for $20 after putting in about 50 hours worth of time consuming surveys, signing up for junk and then having to put up with THOUSANDS of spam emails as a result.

Everyone you sign up makes money for you. Anyone who says they made $40 in an hour is full of it. You may have pending rewards for that amount but you usually don't receive most of them.

Take my advice and DON'T sign up for it...don't believe what you hear.
    grammaniecie

Answer by grammaniecie at 3:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2008

• My seems some people, want everything to come easy!

Wow I wish the world was like that. Face it-economy sucks, you need alternatives. If you would rather be broke then take the extra time you OBVIOUSLY do have cause you dont have a job, then why not make a little cash to help yourself out..

Please, whats more of a waste time then sitting around doing nothing, when yo could be doing something for a little extra cash.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2008