Are They Really Doing Everything?

http://blogs.ajc.com/kyle-wingfield/2010/06/09/oil-spill-why-did-obama-refuse-to-go-dutch/

This just goes to prove no matter whose decision it was they are not doing all they can.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I read something about how they could blow it up or something but BP wants to use the site after this issue is over. It's pretty lame that they know something that would work, but won't do it. And the reasoning is so selfish.

Obama should just do whatever it was and call it a day.

I wish I remembered what it was though. haha.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I am furious over how much they aren't doing!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• And you know what all these Obama supporters are out for BP blood yet won't hold Bammy responsible on what he could control!!! Oh the fish oh the birds, BP is evil. Yet no one wants to call Obama out on his dumb decisions!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• BS, I voted for Obama and I am furious, so sorry to burst your one sided bubble.

Why haven't they contacted Saudi? They had a spill in the Ocean and they used supertankers to suck up oil and minimize the impact!! Why haven't they insisted that BP use this???
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

________
    And? Were you one of the many faces calling for BP to be taken over by Obama? No? Then I wasn't talking about you. Wow, honey take some midol and a shot you need to flippin chill!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yep, my response back to you was out of nowhere!!!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yeah it was. "And you know what all these Obama supporters are out for BP blood" All you saw was OB supporters and then akjsfhbjksdbgahbdfjkghdfjkghfjkldhf

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• And to answer "They had a spill in the Ocean and they used supertankers to suck up oil"
    Apparently because of the depth of the leak and the use of chemical "dispersant".... This spill is quite different than others. Instead of floating on top of the water, it is moving beneath it.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• She's the one that needs some Midol?! Sounds like you're the one that needs to chill.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

_______
    Too bad you can't PMS while pregnant. LMAO
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2010