More of the same?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/10/experts-say-obama-misrepresented-views-justify-offshore-drilling-ban/

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I'd say this is more of the same from you.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• That is quite unfriendly, I must say.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I just answered the question at hand, Grace. That's more than you can say....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I expect no less from the ones who can't handle the truth
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Wow Duster way to contribute!

Op, yes it is more of the same. a little fudge here and there. Just like with the jobs created saved crap!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• More lies from the left. What else can we expect?
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• awww...some people are just bitter...that hope and change turned out to be bull and shit :) Come ON people. Even his supporters have to see the crap in this! MOST (if not all) repubs will admit Bush wasnt perfect and that there was room for improvement...but HEEEEE didnt promise the CHANGES Obama did. OBAMA and his administration need to be held to the standard that THEY said they would be. the fact that many of you are giving them a pass is a pure shame. IF I had voted for himI would be LIVID at the about face he has done from what he has promised and the MOST that can be said for a lot of his supporters is the highest standards they are holding him too are Bushs lowest...thats just fantastic.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Gee, somehow I am not at all surprised that one of the "highly qualified czars" fudged things, to make it look like someone else's opinion, for an action that would be economically devastating for this country. I mean, it's not like we have enough trouble with our economy as it is. What would it really matter to let all the deep rigs go somewhere else? It's not like our men need the work, or that our economy needs the revenue from those leases.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why am I not surprised?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• This is precisely what you get when you allow a President with no proven track record to "learn as he goes!"

Too many Obama supporters chastised Palin for not having enough experience as a VICE Presidential candidate, but have NO PROBLEM with dementia riddled Biden being VP, or Barack "The Great Unknown" Obama being the PRESIDENT with no TANGIBLE experience!!

Liberals and hypocrisy go hand in hand.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2010