6wks pregnant & "achy" sore feeling in stomach

hi girls! i just found out i'm pregnant ! YAY! & had a check up from the dr. yday w/exam & everything. my question is today ive been having this feeling in my pelvic area thats kind sore...not painful but its there...idk how 2 explain it. has anyone had this b4? could it be my uterus expanding/growing? i had 1 misscarriage in oct, & am paranoid about it now. i do have a 7yr old daughter & my pregnancy w/her was easy. anyways if you girls have any advice or experience w/it plz let me know! =)

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had it. It's probably just your uterus expanding. It could be round ligament pain. There is a lot of information online about it. I started getting it at about 8 weeks. and kept having it until 39 when I had my sweet little baby. Good Luck! I also had a miscarriage about two months before I was pregnant again with him. May have something to do it with that.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010