I'm living with serious regret...

I had a repeat c-section with my second baby and I really really really wish I hadn't been such a pushover and insisted on a VBAC. Is there any chance I can do a VBAC after 2 c-sections?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!!! Try finding a midwife (few OBs will be willing to do it, thanks to insurance), discuss your situation, and you ought to be fine.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• If you get the right doctor who will let you do it . My first was a c-section, second was a vaginal birth.

Answer by louise2 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I have heard that you can, but that is up to the doctor to make that decision. The hospital has to be equipped to handle that type of situation. There was a woman in the news who left the state she lived in so that she could have a VBAC and she had previously had 2 csections. Wish you the best of luck.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Well the next time you get pregnant tell the hospital you want a vaginal birth if possible. I take it you already had your baby and had a c-section.
    Anonymous

• There is a chance, but finding an OB willing to let you try it may be difficult.

Answer by missanc at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes..Talk to your dr....I did 2 c sections and then had my 3rd v-back..
    Anonymous

• Yes!

**Don't hire an surgeon to attend you or go to the "sick house" to deliver.

There are plenty of things you can do-- start out by joining ICAN & go to meetings, that will help.
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2010