Sex Question....please don't judge

Hey Ladies, I know that I am a sex addict. I have been trying to stay to myself, but it is really hard. Any advice on how to deal with this problem. Some of my ex's have come back in the picture and I am having the craziest thoughts. One of them I have to deal with for the sake of our child and the other one can fly somewhere and hide. Just not sure how to stay to myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• You are not alone. I just happened to be lucky enough to find a guy who is a sex addict too so we understand when the other has to go out and find others. We don't want help. We know we enable each other so we deal with it. Don't be too hard on yourself. Not sure how to help you other than to tell you that maybe one of the guys you get up with will understand and it won't seem so bad.
    Anonymous

• I dont get what you mean about your ex's, like you dont want them in your life at all or you want to do them? i dont mean that in a sarcastic way, im seriously asking
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• you must learn to love yourself and learn how you want people to treat you (respect you)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• ASKER OF QUESTION: I don't want them in a relationship, but I wouldn't mind sleeping with them.
    Anonymous

• Find a therapy group or therapist. It isn't healthy do to what you do.
    Anonymous

• thats only setting yourself up. What do you want most out of life?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• besides your child being happy and healthy...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• go see a shrink or leave your husband, cheating is cheating, sex addict or not.
    Anonymous

• is it possible to find a FWB/bed buddy who has as high of a sex drive as you? i went through the same thing as you- i craved/needed it at least 3-5 times a night! i met this one guy- AMAZING! and that was our deal. the best sex of my life- orgasm after orgasm, squirting, etc. no emotions were involved either- i got what i needed, he got what he needed. he never met my son, i never met his family. we never seen each other outside of my place (DS would sleep for about 10 hours, no matter what)... worked out perfectly.
    Anonymous

• i wanted to add.... do NOT let your sex buddy be from the past! no exes b/c emotions WILL get involved. that never works out.

and if you are married (you never said)- talk with your spouse and see if s/he's open to adding another person in the bedroom or doing more to fulfill your sexual needs
    Anonymous