Is cyber sex talk or messaging really cheating?

I do not know what it is lately but I have been super horny. I have been getting sexy messages from guys in my past, and I cannot help but be turned on. It seems innocent since it is all imaginative... of course they want me to send pics, very tempting but I draw the line there. If my husband were doing the same, I do not think I would mind. Our marriage is really on the rocks and we spend no time together whatsoever, and for the first time in years, I am feeling sexy and wanted again, is that so wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it is cheating. It may not be physical, but it's still getting sexual gratification from somewhere else. If your marriage is that bad, and you don't want to work on it, then get a divorce before you do anything even remotely sexual with someone else.
    Anonymous

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Yes it is.
    Just think how would you feel if your dh were doing it behind your back?
    Anonymous

• Nope, my S/O and i both agree that we can do as we please online as long as it stays online. We dont share pics either though. I think if both of you know about it and are ok with it its not a problem. BUT if there is any deception to it, such as not telling him, or lying about it then it is an issue.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• If he doesn't know about it, it is cheating. If your marriage is really on the rocks, you're not helping it at all by acting out on-line.
    Anonymous

• yes it's wrong if he doesn't know. you're getting turned on by other men on purpose. if your marriage is over quit worrying about getting sexual with men online and get a divorce.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yep!
    crystees_mom

Answer by crystees_mom at 10:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2010