would you leave him?

would you leave your boyfriend of two years and have two children because you catch him looking up preteen porn? way more then once in the past year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• idk..is he a preteen?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No....Just communicate to him that its not okay!! I had the same problem right after i got married....it sucked but we made it through..gl
    Anonymous

• I'd call the police, have the computer seized, have him thrown in jail. So he'd be leaving me, I guess
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i'm sorry, i had to make myself laugh. Heck yeah i would.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I agree with hibbingmom. That's disgusting and highly illegal.

Child pornography is not ok for ANYONE EVER. No exceptions.

I would leave him immediately, call the police and get a restraining order so he can't be near the kids.
    What kind of creep finds underaged girls sexy?
    It's wrong on so many levels.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• PS..... is it your home/family computer? U simply MUST turn it in. As long as he's only looked and never touched he'll probably get off the hook with probation and tons of therapy. You're borderline an associate to a crime now.... that hard drive or photos or magazine or whatever is now considered evidence of a crime. Also, they highly track the distribution of those things. 5am tomorrow (or the next day, or the next) you and your 2 kids could be woken up to a SWAT team tossing tear gas bombs into your window before they storm the place. Be smart, leaving your man isn't even the priority anymore. Do u share a home? The IP address of your computer will be your downfall. Get help now!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'd send him to prison. You have children of your own. Would you not want any perv looking at your kids sexually tossed in the slammer?
    Anonymous

• Preteen? That is illegal or at the very least it might be a site stating it is preteen but they are actually legal young women that look very young. Either way that is gross. Why would he want to look at a child??????? Sounds like a red flag to me.....
    Anonymous

• The man is giving you a red flag!!! you have two children around this man! wake up!!!
    Anonymous

• Ya...Id leave him. Not gonna lose my house or kids or have any of that interrupted if he cant find more appropriate things to look at that are legal.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010