I am done..anyone else?

So I am done with this whole "I am better than you" crap. You believe what you believe but do NOT assume we all believe the same. Do not curse us because you believe we are cursed. Do not come to my page and request that I come back to Jesus or whatever. No. I won't. I love who I am and am happy with what I believe. Anyone else want to voice their frustrations? You tell me one reason I should turn my life over to religion.

WonderWoman1979

Asked by WonderWoman1979 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sorry I guess this could have gone in a journal but I just want us all to talk and understand that my belief is different from yours and that is ok. I know we are all not mean and vindictive. There are some of you moms that I adore and believe in different things but we get along great because we have respect. I want to thank those people for being so loving.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• thats why i dont believe in any religions or i guess you can say i am open to hear anything anybody wants to say but it doesnt mean i am going to buy it. You really shouldnt let it get to you
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I shouldn't You are absolutely right on that. I guess I am just trying to understand why people try to push.
    WonderWoman1979

• I hear you. I can't stand the ASSumption that we are not happy because we believe differently. Oh and don't get me started on the demands for me to COME BACK to Jesus.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• They push because they are led to belief that their way is the right way, they just don't realize that this should only apply to them, not the world at large.
    In a way they mean good, they just go around it the wrong way.

Answer by older at 5:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think we should start a club. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Older you make a good point. I think they believe they are doing good and I get that. I understand that completely. How many times have we thought we are doing good but it does more harm? I raise my hand to that one lol.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• haha Kristi you crack me up.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• idk..i think some christians feel like its their job to save others. I think it may even say something in the bible about how so many christians will be left on earth to try to convince as many people as possible into becoming saved. Maybe thats why they do it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You are right on that as well. I am not just refering to the Christian belief either.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010