Would you consider Labiaplasty (labia reduction & beautification) ?

After 3 kids I just do not like the way I look down there. I am shy about showing it to my DH. I know if I had to go out on the dating scene ever again, I would get that fixed first.

Would you consider labiaplasty or am I jsut being vain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    Anonymous

• i look fine. I have seen some pretty nasty looking ones though that remind me of a arby's roast beef sandwhich. If thats the case then yeah i would consider it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Maybe if i have more kids i have always been shy about what i got down there but found some men actually like more um stuff LOL
    Anonymous

• No, it's really never crossed my mind. I don't really have a mental picture of what beautiful labia would look like... and dh seems to like them just fine! If I was going to lay down plastic surgery money, it would be a tummy tuck, not my labia!
    Anonymous

• I have to ask this to my DH. But if you think that this could make you feel better then do it. But first do some research. I've heard so many operations going wrong.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 6:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'd never waste the money and go through surgery for that. My dh loves to give me oral, and I love when he sucks my lips, so I'd never want to lose than sensation. If you are worried about being on the dating scene again, I'd hope you would be only having sex with someone who loves you for you anyway, and then how your labia look would not be an issue.
    Anonymous

• Can they do this with a local rather than putting you out?
    Anonymous

• NO WAY!!! My vajayjay look just like it should. You don't hear men getting plastic surgery on their saggy nuts. Only women do crazy things like that. Your vagina has been thru enough girl, let it be! Unless there was a MEDICAL reason to put a scalpel near my vagina, but since there is not. HELL NO!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• no i would not consider it unless it was physically causing me problems.. Have you looked at a mans privates lately? If a guy cares for you he is going to enjoy all of you! After having a few kids dont we need to lose weight, have breastlifts, tummy tucks and get butt lifts as well!? No thanks! LOL...
    My boobs are big & i rarely dont have a bra on because they bother me so much, but i dont think id ever get surgery for them! With ever surgery there is risks to your health & physically feeling .... I would never want to lose any feeling in my breast or privates!! No way!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I had three kids but I haven't changed any ...I think it was because I had episiotomies each time and the doctors didn't allow the tissyes to tear at all. It was always a neat incision that healed and looked just fine after it healed. But ,even so,I wouldn't have ...plastic surgery,lol. Nope.Who cares.
    Anonymous