What did you think ogf your DH's penis the first time you saw it?

We were young. 18 and 19 and dating for a little while and I accidently saw him going to the bathroom outside one time. I was a little nervous because it was not that big. Then we finally made out and I gave him a hand job and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought oh boy , I do not know if I will be able to handle this.

What was your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My thought was pretty much, "wow, this guy is the whole package!" (no pun intended) (;
    Anonymous

• LMAO
    Anonymous

• I thought "Damn that's big." And seeing how I walked crooked for the next two days, I wasn't wrong! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The first time I could have seen it, I was giving him a bj in the car in the dark. It was quite a mouthful, lol.
    Anonymous

• i thought he had a big head. It was big but his head was just unusually big...bigger than anyone i've ever been with..kinda like a mushroom =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I was uneasy about it because I wasn't over my ex. Yet. Now I love it. Much better than my ex. lol
    Anonymous

• shay, can you feel the difference when you have sex?
    Anonymous

• I thought there was something the matter with him, because it isn't straight, it's sideways. Like a mime who is bending from the wind...
    Anonymous

• at first yeah..i dont even remember how being with anyone else feels though.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

Does it work normally?
    Anonymous