Does it mean he is cheating...

if he always accuses me and is super jealous.... I will be taking a nap with my son and he will say I'm having sex.... I work nights and go off 2 hrs of sleep and I'm tired, so if I can take a nap I will.... WTF is his problem.... makes me think he is up to somthing..... thoughts please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Usually means that. It may not in your case, but it wouldn't hurt to start searching for clues. GL
    Anonymous

• It sounds as though he needs counseling and then you both need marriage counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 6:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No necessarily. Some people are really insecure. He sounds over the top with it, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's cheating. Sit down and talk with him. Maybe he just gets a thought in his head and runs with it based on crazy emotions instead of taking the time to logically think that you're tired and need a nap.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• in my experience my ex was cheating on ME but always accusing me of cheating! i'd start keeping an closer eye on him.
    Anonymous

• mine did the same thing. I would plan everything so he would not think I was cheating ,Guess what- I later found out that he had cheated on me!! Sometimes, men ar insecure or some accuse cause they have cheated. I put up with it for a year, ask questions and start digging. If your married, get counceling.
    Anonymous

• usually it's because they are cheating and are afraid of getting caught. so they accuse you of cheating. this happened to my sister. you should look for signs of him cheating. he sounds really insecure. like above posters said get some counseling for him. he needs to get over himself.
    Anonymous

• It means he's a dangerously jealous man. Please be careful.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Before i caught mine cheating he was trying to pin shit on me it usally means a guilty concous.....
    Anonymous