Chicken breast.

I need a quick and easy way to cook 4 chicken breasts for tonight.

Normally I cook them in a little bit of olive oil with garlic and dill in the frying pan but that's when it's just two.
I'm having friends over tonight and so I was going to bake the chicken instead.

How long do I bake it for?

It needs to be fairly simple because my son is a bit picky with his food.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• if its boneless coat a pan with pam(or spray) and add chicken, add spices as desired then cover and bake at 375 for and hour, or until done all the way thru. you can also put the breasts on a rack in the pan and add some water tot he bottom. the water "steams" up into the chickenand keeps it super moist. sorry I never really time mine, I go by looks, so thats the best I can offer on baking them.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• dip each one in flour, then milk, then crushed tortilla chips, bake them until the juices are clear, and serve with salsa & cheese. (You can also do them in a frying pan this way).

Or cover them with italian dressing and add a pint of cherry tomatoes and some minced garlic, cover the pan with foil and bake until the juices are clear and the skins of the tomatoes burst.

When I bake it, I usually put the oven at 350, and I just check them every 10 minutes or so and turn them and check with a meat thermometer. Maybe 30 minutes? idk, it depends on how thick they are and if they were fresh or frozen.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Marinade in 1000 Island dressing for about 30 minutes, then bread them and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 until no longer pink inside.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• OP-They are frozen, boneless/skinless chicken breasts.

Thanks for the ideas! Keep em coming!!! Whatever I don't use for tonight, I will use another time! They all sound yummy so far!
    Anonymous

• Season and brown in frying pan. Put the servings of rice you need in a crockpot, add a can or so of cream of whatever soup you like, the milk to make and a can of french style green beans. Add the chicken breasts, another can of cream of whatever soup and milk. Cook on low for about 3 hours (until chicken is cooked through). Keep an eye on the rice, it can cook quickly and absorb all the liquid. Add more soup if needed. The chicken will break apart into the soupy gravy. YUMMY!!

You can also use boneless porkchops in place of the chicken.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I have a stoneware baking pan from Pampered Chef and simply sprinkle spices on the chicken, add alot of butter, and then bake on 375 for about 45-60 minutes (depending on how large the breasts are). Sometimes I add sliced onion & lemon juice. Stoneware is awesome!!!! The more you used it, the tastier whatever you cook on it is!!! (The simplest is just a little bit of garlic seasoning and butter)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2010