Would you go to a nude beach? Have you ever been? Do the guys have erections?

I am not sure if I would go, I heard there are a lot of single guys at the nude beaches roaming around and then a lot of gay guys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I would not. I have the feeling all I would find is gay men and old men perverts! LOL
    Anonymous

• we have a nude resort about 30 minutes from my house. I don't think i would go there. I've been to a topless beach and all it was were a bunch of women laying topless with youngens running around trying to get a boob shot. Kinda like going to the upper level on a cruise deck..women are laying topless and the younger guys and old perves are standing around trying to catch some booby action. funny.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've never been and never want to. I do know a couple that own and operate a nude resort/campground though. I used to work with the woman years ago. I definitely don't want to go visit them either. I ran into them in a store a few months ago and they told me about the place that they own and said I should come visit some time. The next week there was an article in the local paper about their place and that's when I learned it was a nude place. They hadn't told me that! lol Can you imagine my shock to visit them and walk in and everyone's naked! lol They are in their 70's and most of their guests are also retired. But then, the age doesn't matter so much to me, I just don't want to see other people's naked bodies (except for my husband, of course).
    Anonymous

• I went with my DH to a nude beach in St. Marten by accident. We actually asked the cab driver to bring us to a really nice private beach. He dropped us off and we saw the sign a few minutes later. We stayed close to the entrance and got lounge chairs. My DH layed down & went to sleep. I tried not to look but it was like a train wreck! A lot of older flabby people and it was pretty gross. We did not take our suits off and left after about an hour. YUK!

Anonymous

• I wouldn't go. There are family nude beaches in Europe. But I don't care who goes to nude beaches, I'm not stripping for anyone,
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes I would. I haven't been, but I've never been to ANY beech... I don't see anything wrong with nudity and honestly don't understand why so many do. I find it natural and beautiful and don't see why people equate nudity with sex. If you go to a general nude beach, no, you won't see many erections, if you go to a tourist nude beach, you easily could...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't mind and my fiance would love to I'm sure...lol. No big to me.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I haven't been to a nude beach but I have been to beaches in Europe where most of the women go topless.  It is such a common sight that no one takes any notice.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• A lot of people equate naked bodies with sex because our bodies, especially the genitals, are very sexual in nature.
    Anonymous

• I hope they have SPF 80! Could you imagine a sunburned peeling penis? ewww
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010