scaredy cat

my cat never goes to the bathroom outside her box...except when she gets scared, like when she hears a loud noise or if my husband is vacuuming and gets near her. anyone else have a cat who loses control of their bladder when they get scared? or anyone ever heard of this? she is fixed btw and is a very healthy happy loving cat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pets

• My cats did that, but they were kittens. I would put the poop in the litter box and make them see/smell it and make them cover it with their paws. (not in a mean way :-) ) but they never pooped out of it again.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• op-my cat is 3 and she doesn't ppop outside the box. she pees inside the box when she has to pee as well but when something frightens her she loses control
    Anonymous