do you tell your family about problems in your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on the situation...certain things I do... other things are just between us!

Anonymous

• I would if I had any.

Answer by older at 8:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I tell my mom, but she always told me that I'm supposed to talk to my MIL about her son, and my hub is supposed to talk to her about me....a parent is always going to love thier child! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• God, no!
    jeremysmom04

Answer by jeremysmom04 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No! Everyone on DH side would twist every word around, and turn it into something bigger than it was.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No you should never do that.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't if I had any,they'd eat that up!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've only been married less than a week and the day after the wedding, I found out he was a gold member on a nudity website. I was so upset. My 1st thought was to tell his parents, they were intown for the wedding, but decided to confront him instead. I asked him why is he doing that and it made me uncomfortable and I would appreciate it if he didn't go to the site anymore. I saw that that he had been a member since 2004 and regularly logged in including the day I found it and 2 days before the wedding. I told him that I know it would be hard for him to stop cold turkey after being a member for so long but he promised he would never go to it again. I never checked up on him, I trust him. I feel much better with my decision than running to his parents. I think unless something illegal is going on, keep the fam out of it.
    Anonymous

• no, i dont believe you should not tell your family your problems because they tend to hold it against them for a long time, even after you have resolved the problem and become a stronger couple for it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010