What do you think of those Monster Energy drink?

My dh is 40lbs. Overweight I tell him those are not good for you especially in your condition he buys them when they are sale then when my ss comes over he offers him one and of course he takes one or two being the weekend and staying up all night playing XBOX. I hate seeing this going on
What can I do I can not just do nothing he won't listen to me not to mention he works very weird hours.
Some days some nights whatever happened to plain coffee... Lol even though coffee is not that great either. HELP!!! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i get one every now and then..maybe once a month if that. they do taste good.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• They have tons of sugar in them. I guess try to help him cut down on drinking them. In the meantime by the ones that are sugar free.

Every once in a while I like to drink the Java Monsters. They are so good! Loco Moca is my fav!
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 8:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i love monsters! THey are delicous!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I love monsters too! but they are sooo bad for you. I use to drink them but I couldn't function after I crashed from the high the caffeine gave me plus they made me all jittery and hyper. I loved them but I had to stop drinking them
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i like how they taste. if i get one i'll usually drink it over the course of a couple hours cause it's dangerous to drink them quickly or drink more than one in one sitting
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Plain coffee is much better than a monster. Monsters taste good and do energize you, but they are full of sugar so you get crash. Of course, not good for you. But you can't help those who can't helpthemselves.
    Jada27

Answer by Jada27 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm a monster momma. I drink at least one everyday I work, but I get the mega cans with the skrew on lid. They give me the energy I need to maintain stamina at work.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've seen coworkers sent home for drinking those and breaking out in a cold sweat and becoming unreasonable and hostile to other workers. I don't recommend drinking more than 1 a day, especially if you're overweight but nobody listens to reason anymore. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The are loaded with sugar and are horrible for teenagers. My sons doctor told me that a teens heart can "explode" from the excess energy from the caffiene and other herbs in it. I don't recommend ANYONE drinking them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think they're horrible. They take from you and then...

OH ! THE LETDOWN !!!...
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 12:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2010