Jerry Brown compares rival Meg Whitman to a Nazi. Would you vote for this man?

Today, Jerry Brown is under fire for comparing rival Meg Whitman to a Nazi propagandist.

In a pretty bizarre story, KCBS radio reporter Doug Sovern was biking near his home near Oakland over the weekend when he ran into Brown, the state's attorney general and Democratic nominee for governor.

Brown suggested his GOP rival would use that money to smear him. "You know, by the time she's done with me, two months from now, I'll be a child-molesting ..." Brown, according to Sovern, paused. "She'll have people believing whatever she wants about me." But Brown didn't stop there. "It's like Goebbels," Brown told Sovern, referring to Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's Minister of Propaganda. "Goebbels invented this kind of propaganda. He took control of the whole world. She wants to be president. That's her ambition, the first woman president. That's what this is all about."

Would you elect this man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Jerry Brown: Reason for California's failure

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=163253
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Anonymous

• I plan on it.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I guess that explains a lot about you, Trippy. And CA in general.
    Anonymous

• Well of course. Democrats can call people Nazis and it's fine, by their standards. (If they had any.)
    Anonymous

• So glad I don't live in Cali. In fact, you couldn't pay me to live there...even if I were an illegal! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

LOL, yes it does.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• It's not the Nazi statement that would keep me from voting for him, although that is alarming enough.

It's the fact that Jerry Brown is an elected official running for governor, and is stupid enough to say that to a radio reporter. It truly shows a lack of intelligence and common sense.

What an idiot.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I look forward to the day when a Democrat can insert his foot in his mouth with the same public outcry and media outrage as a Republican can. ;)

If Whitman had said it about Brown, gosh, the fury that would have spread through the media and the masses. The outrage. But, no. He said it about a republican and so -- well, what a silly man, why not vote for him anyway. blah blah blah.

Anonymous

• Love all the Non- Californians who fancy themselves experts on CA and her people.

Anonymous