What was your first thought or impression of your DH when you first met him?

When I first met mine I thought to myself, "he's just another man hitting on me, please go away!" I didn't even think he was that attractive until we started really talking and getting to know eachother. Now when I look at him, I can't get enough.LOL! Plus, I never thought in a million years he would be the father of my children.

BrandyBaby22

Asked by BrandyBaby22 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I thought he was an a$$ hole. LOL we really didnt get along.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• It sounds silly but it was more of a feeling than actual words. Like I already knew him. I called up my friend immediately afterward and said "I am in love, I just met the man I am going to marry."

Then two years later, I did marry him!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My husband and I were in high school when we met, the first time I saw him I was wondering who he was and why I didn't know him, lol. I wasn't interested in anything but a friendship though, I was head over heels for a different guy at the time, never would have thought that within the year we'd be in a relationship, that in 4 years we'd be married, and in 7 we'd already have 3 kids, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I thought he was very smart and worked way too hard(we were coworkers).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• He thought he was god's gift to women and many girls, never liked that type and was introduced by a mutual friend and she pushed us together. That was 38 years ago and still going strong.

Answer by older at 8:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My first thought was that I was going to marry him. I pushed the thought aside since I didn't even know him, but turns out I thought correctly! : )
    Anonymous

• Beck! I can totally relate and people act as if im crazy like that never really happens but yeah I met my husband and it was kinda nerve racking because I barely knew him yet I KNEW without a doubt I was going to marry him one day. ;) 7 yrs of bliss so far!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I thought he was a dork! He is,but he's my dork now! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• first impression was short,geeky,dorky but after actually sitting down and talking to him hes the sweetest guy ive ever met!
    Anonymous

• OMG, I was fascinated by the man at first glance. There was just something about him that I couldn't resist and didn't. We met online and decided to meet at a local park to see if we wanted to have a quick sexual encounter. I had him follow me home and the rest is history. I thought he'd be a one night stand and it's been 4 yrs! He still makes my blood pump and excites me like no other man. He's driven me nuts a few times since we are so opposite (he's seriously military and I'm a bleeding heart liberal) but we have adjusted pretty well.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010