How are you going to shine your light?

Some people may not know what I mean by this but as a believer and follower in Yahshua, I am to be a light for those who are in need of it. And I plan on being that light by showing them the love and compassion I am shown by my Father Yahweh who is in heaven. How about you?Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• **singing** "This lil light of mine, Im gonna let it shine....." Just reminded me of the cute song :) I agree with your post Daphne....love it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• One of the ways would be that I love God's word and try to always speak according to His Word.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to the word, they have no light of dawn.
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 8:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• That is right M2 and if it is all done without love they have done it for nothing! Bless you!
    1 Corinthians 13:1-2 is my favorite scriptures! "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not LOVE , I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophesy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."
    "LOVE is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." 1 Corinthians 13:4
    Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Of course! God bless you.
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• "Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth!" 1 Corinthians 13:6  "Do everything in LOVE" 1 Corinthians 16:14.

You see without love you have no light. Anyone can read out of a book or share scriptures. It is the love and the respect that leaves an impression. And if you have neither Love nor the respect that comes with it, you have done nothing. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I hope you take those scriptures seriously! =)
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 9:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• throwing up

Anonymous

• I just have one question. Do you ladies think that Christians are the only ones with a light to shine?
    And I shine my light in everything I do. If I see someone who needs help, I do all I can to help them. And I don't do it because I think that is what my God's would want me to do either. I do it because I know it's right.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• spiritguide_23
    I just have one question. Do you ladies think that Christians are the only ones with a light to shine?
    -Ashley

Well, what was the reason again you aren't a bible faithful follower?
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 12:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• You do not need be a faithful Bible follower to have your light shine, mine shines 24/7.

Answer by older at 9:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2010