If you are in a relationship and your man put for his status: it's complicated, what does this mean?

taetae69

Asked by taetae69 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• To me, it would mean he's not happy with his relationship.
    Anonymous

• I am not wanting to hurt you but It means that he doesn't want to be with you. but on the other hand what ever your doing for him he doesn't want to walk out. But if someone out there can turn his head then come and uncomplecate my life.
    I would just walk. Before someone does turn his head he then will have someone and you won't..
    Get strong and ask him what he meant. I hope you are not living him.Good luck...
    Anonymous

• my sis put that down when she didn't want to be with her man anymore. If he put that down then he doesn't want to admit hes with you or hes not sure if he wants to stay, or maby you two brake up a lot. Id be asking some questions fast!
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You mean he put that as his relationship statuson FB? Why don't you ask him? My relationship status has me married to a girlfriend of mine...am I really...no. I'm in a relationship with a man. It's FB, it doesn't HAVE to mean anything. If you are concerned, I would go to the source instead of trying to decipher what he may or may not mean as it will just cause you stress and anxiety and will not answer your question.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i would ask him. he is the only one that will know why he put that
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• It means the status is soon about to be "single". I've witnessed it several times lol.

X is "In a relationship"

"Complicated"

"Single"

LOL. It is not funny, but the pattern is.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yeah I'd ask him to define the term

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• ask him. most likely he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. since he hasn't ended the relationship yet he puts it's complicated instead of single.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Could be nothing or maybe things are just not that great in the relationship and he is unsure of how it will continue or end. You should ask him. But don't attack, ask how you would want to be asked.
    Anonymous

• It means that you have to have a talk with him. He's sharing some part of himself with the world that he's not sharing with you. It may be something at work, maybe it's not about you, still you need to ask him and be prepared to hear something that you don't want to hear while remaining hopeful that it's not something that stems from his relationship with you.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010