is it ok to continue to taking your prenatal vitamins for a couple months after giving birth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• of course! You can take them year round if you want they are a multivitamin!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• yes, especially if breastfeeding. I was told to take mine for a cpl months after.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You're suppose to for the 6 wks postpartum anyway. If you breastfeed,I would for THAT length of time

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• you can take them just because. they are formulated for women. they will keep your hair and nails looking and feeling healthy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes, even if ur not expecting they are very good for you.
    Jada27

Answer by Jada27 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I had my son 11 months ago and I still take mine! Im trying to get my nails back in shape and I do feel better.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2010