smelly mom!

i feel like i am stinky 24/7. i mean, body odor stinky. i dont know if its horomones from breastfeeding? i swear, i wake up smelling funky!! i shower often, use deodarant. i dont know if anyone else can smell my funk. i dont think i ever had a BO prob when i was a teenager.
is there anyway to stop it? its driving me crazy. what else could be causing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Health

• make sure your eating healthy and drinking plenty of water. I had to switch to mens deoderant because I was finding womens were way too weak for me. Shave your pits...cause hair can retain that smell.
    Anonymous

• I would guess it's the hormones, not making you stinky but making your sense of smell very sensitive. When I was pregnant and breastfeeding, I swore I could smell stuff that no one else could smell. To me, it was strong. Also if you're concerned about your odor, I would suggest Lady Mitchim power gel. I live where it gets over 110 all summer and it's the only thing that works well enough that I don't have an odor at the end of the day.
    Anonymous

• WOW this must be embarrassing!! have you tried Clincal Strength Secret? ALSO Victoria's Secret LOVESPELL or Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction body sprays are VERY reasonably priced and I guarantee will cover any body odor. I would try these if I were you. i wear them any time I go out . I have never had a problem with B.O. but am ALWAYS extra confident when i go out that I smell good when I am wearing these body sprays. DEGREE ALSO makes a good Clinical strength antiperspirant. my bro sweats heavily through his clothes and i buy him the men's verson of Degree and it WORKS.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You have a "mommy nose"...you tend to smell things more sharply than others. All mommies have a sharper sense of smell. I'm sure you smell fine. Just keep clean, use anti-perspirant, and wipe your pits/between your legs a couple of times throughout the day.
    Anonymous

• k thanks mamas...i will check my water intake....i have used the 'clinical strength' in the past, and i still feel like i stink!! idk, maybe i should ask my doc what is going on?? or maybe it is just me, i guess ill ask my freiends the next time we hang out...hey, do i stink?? lol!!
    Anonymous