I need a work at home job

hello, i have been applying to at home jobs for one year and keep getting scammed. My son is in and out of the doctors on a weekly basis, and I can't get an out of the home job because no one will hire me. Is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction on finding a job. i don't want a business i just want to work and get paid for it. i don't mind being an independent contractor I just don't want to start a business thank you

jnthn949

Asked by jnthn949 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mary Kay. No Joke No gimmick. I promise it works.
    Anonymous

• The easiest thing I can tell you to do is go to http://www.workathomenoscams.com/work-from-home-companies/ and check each one out. There are tons there, and Eddy (the owner) has just about everything there that he's ever made money with, business AND job. You've made it clear that you're looking for a job and not a business so I won't share mine with you at this time. Just please be aware, work at home JOBS are in such high demand it can be difficult to actually land one, and many pay per call or per assignment. Another thing to keep in mind is that some do require you to pay for your own background/criminal/credit check and proper equipment (i.e. headphones w/noice cancelling microphone). Just a heads up. Otherwise, you should never have to pay for a list of companies, training, or information.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 9:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Let me give it to you straight. The absolute worst thing that can happen to anyone is they get to brush their teeth, take a shower, do their dishes, do their laundry, use our products for up to 60 days - with a full money back guarantee. You see, you can send back your empty product containers for a FULL REFUND if you discover that this isn't for you.

How is that for a guarantee!

Request more information and let me give you the full details without the hype and without the empty promises. I will give it to you straight and let you make an intelligent decision.

joanlivegreen47

Answer by joanlivegreen47 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2010