update on my neice

thnks alot to all u moms,that posted comments and advice to my neices situation her mother came over and she promised me that she was going tell her mom so when her mom came in the house i tried to leave the room bt my neice asked me can stay so i did soo(really didnt want to) at first her mom was in denial and she kept asking her did they rape her when she made it clear to her mom that she wasnt forced to do anything her mom broke down in tears and she just held her hand saying shes there for her i was surprised but relived after the talk was over her mom asked her why did she come to me and she told her mom because she knew that worked with kids like this all the time and ive told her plenty of stories her mom(My Older cousin)then asked me can i come with her to speak with the boys parents
so we"ll see what happens after that (if ur completely lost read my other post:):)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Anonymous

Anonymous

• Please use punctuation and paragraphs! It's hard to read without them!!
    Anonymous

• I am so glad everything went OK with the "mom" talk! I hope everything works out with this pregnancy for her!!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2010