Going back to school

I really want to go back to school and hopefully take advantage of Obama's Mom's go back to school law. I would love to do something from home, online school and work from home, I'm interested in Medical Transcriptionist. I read good stuff from Career Step and how easy it can be to find a job pretty soon when you graduate. The sad thing is that you can't enroll with Career Step through FAFSA. I been feeling pretty depressed because I would love to go back to school and get a career to have a better future, I'm tired and it's so stressful living paycheck to paycheck and not be able to do things you want to do specially having small kids. I don't just want to be a stay at home mom and have nothing else going on for me. I ask please and would appreciate so much all the help and advice I can get if anyone knows what are good schools to go for that can help me get a job after graduating and that I can apply on FAFSA to get a grant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in

• That's great, and you have already taken the first step! Go for it!!! Any community college will offer online courses, for just about anything! I don't know what your interested in so I cant give advice for what you should go for, but make sure you have a passion for it so you enjoy it! Search online what is near you!

BTW I would not recommend going for the medical transcriptionist because most doctors are already going to electronic charts so you would waste your money in schooling!

Anonymous

Next question in
Help please!!

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
what would be a cute nickname?