\anybody got any fast and healthy recipes

if so how many times do you eat at mc donalds,taco bell,burger king ETC a week? me personally i can cook but i get home to late and im really tired when i get off of work
ok so out of 5 days we eat out 4 times a week 3 of those times is at resturants and the other 1 is at fastfood place,
i know its unhealthy so thats why im asking for recipes/dishes desserts cause i know the fast food needs to stop!! and i plan on doing that this summer since i"ll be home alot my kids r very petite but im not ima little bit on the thick side but still i dont want them getting lazy and not wanting to do anything all sumer help please:):):)!!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• That is a lot of eating out. Well, you can premake salads. Put them in rubbermaid containers so they are basically ready to go. Try making things on the weekend and preparing for the week ahead. Or since it's summer lighter meals are preferred. Sandwhiches are very fast. And you can be creative. A sandwhich can have meat, cheese, and lots of veggies on it. You can toast the bread. It's adding tons of mayo that makes it unhealthy. Try mustard or salad dressings instead of mayo. And we add fruit to our salads. Cut up apples are great in any kind of salad. Mandarin oranges are good too. And use spinach instead of lettuce, better for you. Of course pasta is quick and you can add shrimp or chicken which takes minutes to cook, instead of red meat. My hubby got me "Cook Yourself Thin" cookbook when I watched the show (because I LOVE cookbooks) and it has some awesome recipes in it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i have some recipes here - http://simplecleansingrecipes.blogspot.com/
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• We eat healthy; rarely eat out/ order in and never have fast food. With a little bit of planning, you can have a healthy meal on the table in 20 minutes or less.

On the weekends, cook and freeze brown rice and dried beans. Cook and refrigerate whole grain pastas. Keep your freezer stocked with lots of chopped vegetables: spinach, broccoli, peppers, cauliflower, corn, carrots, etc.. Buy bagged lettuces, or wash, cut and refrigerate lettuces after dinner. Cook sauces on the weekends, or buy premade. Find a couple of friends to trade meals with your; cook one and have three.

Plan meals and snacks before you go to the grocery store; you will spend last money and waste less time (no more: "what should i cook tonight" stress).

Send me a message offlist if you would like some recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010