please help!

earlier today i noticed ants inside our house. so i sprayed and cleaned it all up really good before i let my dogs into our house. well our boxer puked up her food. which is nothing new really she does this from time to time. so later in the day my daughter had put one of our puppies outside through doggie door in bathroom wall so i went out back to get it. in their dog run i saw the pen was infested with ants all on top of a wet recent puke of dog food. i had opened toed shoes on. i grabbed the pup looked and saw if it had any ants, just a few. so when i went back to clean it up i noticed it was completely gone. one of my many dogs must of ate it but which one? what do i do now? also when i was cleaning up the yard i saw one of the puppies eating another small pile of puke which had ants on it. it occurred to me that maybe this was some puke that was ingested with the raid spray on it so if this is the case then what? cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pets

• op-oh and i have 8 dogs so that would be costly. should them drinking lots of water help? anything please
    Anonymous

• would the second puke still have raid in it? i can't say for sure which dog ate the puke in the first place. they all seem happy accept marlon who usually is right by my side wanting attention and at first he was but then he just layed down next to me and i saw him puke of clear liquid which of course the puppy lapped up as i glimpsed this and this is when all my thoughts came to mind about the puke being seconary. does this all make sense. do i wait for signs or take all my dogs in? would they know or could they tell without any signs? etc etc. how can i make my dog puke. hydrogen proxide maybe? please help
    Anonymous