how many brides maids did u have

how many brides maids,flower girls, groomsmen, did u have?im planning my sisters wedding (just started) and i was woundering how many did u have in ur wedding i hade 5 but how many is too many?

also if u have pictures of flower girls hair styles post them please she plans on having 3 flower girls

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had 6 but wanted 7, but my bro and his wife didn't want to be in it LOL They aren't big on attention to themselves. But I don't see where it matters how many or how little there are. It's your wedding, in this case, your sisters. The attention is to be on them anyways, not the wedding party. We had one flower girl and 2 ring barers, my nephew was only 2 and my older cousin of 5 years walked with him. Those people are the ones to pay for their attire anyways. I don't feel comfy posting my pix but some of my favorites of me with my flower girl are me looking down at her and her looking up at me. Me kissing her cheak. But I didn't have 3. Look online at photographers sites for ideas. I can say this....the last wedding my hubby was in was awesome. One thing I LOVED about it is rather than the entire wedding party sitting together, only the bride and groom had a table. The rest of the party sat with their guest/family.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• One bridesmaid, one maid of honor, one flower girl one ring berrer, one best man, one groomsman. Myedding was small, 60 people and family did hair and makeup (no money lol).
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I only had my maid of honor. No flower girls or ring bearers.
    Anonymous

• i had 2 brides maids, 3 groomsmen, 2 flower girls, 1 ringbearer (lol... duh?)... both of my parents walked me down the aisle (they were both such a big part of my life, it's what i wanted.)

the flower girls' hair was simple, but absolutely adorable, and went great with their punjabi's... flower wreaths around their heads.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• 1 Maid of honor, 3 brides maids, 1 best man, 3 grooms men, 1 jr brides maid, 1 flowergirl, 1 ringbear, 2 ushers
    Anonymous

• 1 maid of honor 2 bridesmaids (same with the guys) and two flower girls. I wanted a 3rd bridesmaid but my SIL's work schedule was screwed up and they didnt give her the day off until the day before the wedding. I dont think there is a limit, however many you want is what works.

My flower girls wore their hair down and i maid flower crowns for them to wear with ribbons down the back. I was a flower girl several times as a child and my favorite hairstyle that was done was a series of braids that wrapped around my head with ribbons in them and then a crown of flowers, it was very pretty i wish i had a picture i could post but my mom has all of those.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2010