does this sound like my husband messed around with his bosses wife

so not sure how to even word this..well my dh works next door to our house..its a very small bussiness ran by a man his wife and her mil..so the husband went to rehab i think well he was there my dh and her did something not sure if it was total sex but something.we use to have bbqs with them and everything now she acts shady towards me and some of our kids..its not totally shady but enough. even my older kids as well as neighbors thought something went on..everytime i ask him he does a giggle like laugh he still goes to work over there we came home from my dads he worked from 12-5 and he went over there at 9 and hes still there..by the way her hubby my dhs boss has been back about 2 wks now..im ready to end it with him i cant take anymore..anyone suggestions be honest..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit down and talk with him. Tell him you want answers and if he won't tell him you want him to leave. Pack a bag and show him the door. Perhaps he will man up and be honest then. Don't be crazy and scream at him. Use your best to level the playing field. Let us know how it goes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Why jump to those kind of conclusions before you know anything? You need to have a serous talk with him and find out what's going on. If he won't tell you what happened tell him yoususpect him of cheating and are ready to walk out. That will stop his giggles long enough to find out the truth. Good Luck
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i can't say i he did anything with her or not, but he's a total jerk or playing you like that... giggling when you ask him?? seriously? could he be any more childish? i would let him know that you are about ready to end things with him because of the way he's acting. it's disrespectful and rude, even if he DIDN'T do anything with her. the fact that he won't give you a straight answer is just playing with you.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Here's a suggestion.... work on your grammar. Ugh, hardly any of that made sense to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• what does dh mean???
    mcalpinmom

Answer by mcalpinmom at 6:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2010