how do i help labor?

ok heres the thing im ready to have this baby so how do i make it go a little easier?i tried walking cuz it helpped with my lastr baby but this one is so fu**in low it hurts...im having a girl and want this to be done and over with.some one plz help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, the gender of the baby doesn't matter. Boys and girls both come out of the same place. Try taking a warm shower or bath if your water hasn't broken yet.
    Anonymous

• thanks ill try that too
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Unfortunately all those "self induction" methods really only work if you're going into labor anyway (otherwise they'll just give you painful false labor contractions).

But you can focus on making yourself as comfortable as possible. The warm shower is a great idea, or distracting yourself with a good book or movie, or get friends and family to help with your chores, etc.
    Anonymous

• my husband has been doing almost everything for me already cuz i told him how bad the pain gets to be thanks for answering but does anyone else have any more ideas???
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I know you're uncomfortable but intercourse is supposed to "help" induce labor :) but if you're full term and in pain won't your doctor try to strip your membranes for you?
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 3:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2010