Is it just red and a little (emphasis on little) swelling? My daughter gets that with ranch dressing. I think it's not really an allergy, just more like their skin is sensitive to it. Relax mama, if it doesn't seem to be hurting him or messing with his insides, I think its all good. Just keep him away from it for a while.
IF it is an allergy you can test it by not giving it to him for like a week and then give him some and monitor him for the next three days. No reaction=no prob. If there is one you can always talk to the doc (be sure to take and bring pictures of the reaction).
at 1:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2010