Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


dh went with his brother right after work, and has been gone all night and i called him at 9pm and he told me he was bringing his brother down to drink beer and i told him that our son was asleep and said whatever and i hung up well i just found out that he went to his friends house that i told him he was hitting on me and that hes out there drinking he has to work tommorow

i have no money no job no where to go what do i do this isnt the first time he hasnt come home

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • Use punctuation! Gee Whiz!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • Take a deep breath and relax. It doesn't sound like he's doing anything wrong. He just doesn't understand what you expect from him as a husband, or maybe he's just a rat and doesn't care. Either way you need to have a talk with him and explain what works for you and what makes you feel disrespected. Then give him a chance to comply. After that, you may need to examine your options for leaving him. Good luck.

    Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • hes always drinking every weekend ive talked to him and have asked what he wants me and his son or friends and beer he said us
    i told him at 9 his sons been crying to see him and he decided to go to the guys house that wants me and he told me he was pissed off at but hes out there have a big party and having fun like always while me and his son sit at home and im crying my eyes out

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • First off you need to calm down! He works hard and provides for you so you dont have to work! So what if he goes out with his friends! You should consider yourself lucky! He deserves a break! You are completely over reacting! I know it can be upsetting but dont act like your gonna leave him over something so stupid! And dont bring your child into your problems! You can not expect him to never go out, you need to compromise! Come to an agreement on what is acceptable for him to go out and when he should be home! You need a night out too! Make him stay home and go out with the girls!


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • I DONT GET MAD THAT HE GOES OUT hes always going out!! im the one that never gets to do anything and he could of atleast told me where he was going i shouldnt of had someone else tell me where hes at and hes always drinking he has drank every night but once this week he drank 2 days straight without sleeping 2 weeks ago and then woke up to tell me he wants a divorce i havent done anything wrong i say nothing when hes out with friends but hes been arrested once for cussing out a cop when he was drunk
    he spent a whole paycheck 2 weeks ago and we didnt pay bills or get things like shampoo and stuff b/c he acts like hes the only one that matters
    i cook him supper every night when he walks threw the door theres a hot meal for him i cater to him all week all im asking is for him to grow up and be a dad and a husband so no i dont think i need to calm down

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • Well thats a completely different situation and you first stated... and yes you still need to calm down you asked for the advice! Sounds like you are unhappy and if that is the case and he isnt doing you right then leave! If he isnt changing then maybe do a trial separation to show him you are not going to put up with it! Or counseling...


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • i dont know where to go have no money no job nothing except my son and i live in ohio and dh has told me im not taking my son with me i cant trust dh and my baby alone together dh drinks to much dh has never changed a diaper or anything what do i do i cant calm down i go threw this every other weekend

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • You have no family that could help even though their out of state? If not go talk to the human services they usually can suggest places to stay and help you get back on your feet and you could fight for your son since he drinks you can prove he's no capable of taking care of him. Hope that helps good luck !! But I agree with a trial seperation and if he continues get a lawyer and be done with him And yes you do need to calm down you are not doing yourself or your son any good by stressing over it this much,sit him down and tell him to knock it off or you will take your son and leave.

    Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

  • thank you everyone he just came home drunk and told me i was a bitch i didnt even say anything to him and i have been home with our son i dont understand before he left today everything was great why does he do this to me im trying i love him so much hes my bestfriend

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
update on my neice

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
how do i help labor?