renting bridal wear

For our fifth ann. DH and I are going to "renew" our vows. Well, really, we just want some nice photos (something we didn't get the first time) in some more traditional wedding attire, and a replica cake. We'll say a quick rededication of course, but I'll be happy if no one but our children and maybe our parents attend. The first one was mega private and I like it that way.
How much does it cost to rent a tux and wedding dress (simple dress) for a day or two?

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 11:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tux for my wedding last year was about 150 at Mens Warehouse and I looked into renting a wedding dress but didnt and they were about 250. You could prolly hit one of the Davids Bridal sales and get a nice dress for 99 dollars or close too! GL
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 11:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• actually you are almost better looking threw prom dresses and trying to buy one of those. They are on Sale extremely right now, and you can probably get one for under a hundred dollars.

(typically to rent one, it costs around 2 or 3 hundred dollars).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• thanks
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2010