surprised no one brought this up!

BP will NOT fund project noah's arc because it's not 'a claim from damage' BULLSHIT. Noah's arc is saving animals and reproducing them to repopulate the gulf once again, I mean the oil spill caused by BP killed the animals, they should help fund it!
At least someone's doing something for the animals! Jeez.
What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course they SHOULD! It is their fault these animals have suffered. But will they? NO you know they wont. Low LIfe Bastards!!!
    Anonymous

• Op here. I should've added that... they are some low life bastards! Ugh! Talk about let's save the enviorment! Well, we killed all those other animals, let them be endanger and die in the gulf, who cares >.> I swear that's what they're doing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• First I've heard of it.  But, to be honest, I can see BP's point on this.  Oh, and here is a link for ya...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Why aren't you asking WHY Obama is still trying to figure out which way the wind blows, when there are plenty of things that could be done to clean up the oil, if he would just say the word? (Oh, wait, that's Nancy's line, sorry)

During the Iraq War, President Bush sent in Red Adair's oil capping company into Kuwait. Red Adair's private company capped 628 sabotaged, booby-trapped, and blown up burning rigs in less than 9 months.

Obama has capped exactly 0 oil wells in almost 2 months.

How's that government boot on the throat of BP working out for ya?

Obama doesn't have a clue what to do, and won't allow those that do to do what they know how to do, but he is still called our leader? Are you kidding me? He needs to step aside, and let the professionals do their job.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• U realize, when they become president, they were never really... professionals, no one knows what to do once they become president because they never been president.. Granted he should be doing something as well, he is the president after all. But as bp said, they'll pay for the damages, they killed the fishes and won't help fund the noah's arc project
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• U realize, when they become president, they were never really... professionals, no one knows what to do once they become president because they never been president..

***
    True...I guess?! BUT, the majority of Presidents this country has had....have ASCENDED to the office of the Preisdency having PROVEN themselves in the business and/or political worlds for YEARS, and have strong, successful TRACK RECORDS of being able to manage people, crises', and budgets!!

Obama, and the people he has surrounded himself with, have NONE of these things, and that is why he and his administration has FAIL written all over them!!

I'll bet at this point even HE is counting down the days until his term is over!!! He has never held a job this long before. He has never stuck around long enough to see things fail. He is kind of stuck right now, and everyone is looking for answers from him--something he has never had to do before!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• And this is why we're seeing the "thin skinned" and defensive Obama emerging. He's been backed into a corner, and has no one to help him! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I need to read up on this Noah's Arc.... As to other questions presented in these answers~Why wouldn't Obama listen to Jindal's request, and responded with Federal support to save the enviroment/wildlife. There are many other nations who have equipment that can HELP us, the enviroment, and seaside communities. Why won't Obama lift the Jones Act to allow these nations with the PROPER equipment into our waters and do the job they KNOW?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

---------
    Of COURSE I know that no first termer has experience being POTUS. However, they generally have SOME experience at doing something, like being governor, or running a business. However, I was referring to professionals in the oil industry, like the ones grly mentioned. People involved in this business day in and day out, who KNOW what to do and how to do it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Oh please, BP should be responsible for repopulating shrimp and oysters? No matter how pissed you are or how nature friendly you are BP did not do this on purpose. The fish , shrimp and oysters will come back on their own. There have been many times when a disease or weather related incident has damaged fish habitats and sealife numbers and they have always come back. I think the state should be the ones to be passing out that money since BP IS paying the state money for the clean up. MAybe they are going to the wrong people for this money.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2010