HOW DO I MAKE LABOR BETTER??????PLZ HELP

ok heres the thing im ready to have this baby so how do i make it go a little easier?i tried walking cuz it helpped with my lastr baby but this one is so fu**in low it hurts...SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

samie_01

Asked by samie_01 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My son was really low too. So much pressure on my pelvis and the whole delivery area. It almost can make you numb sometimes b/c the pain from the pressure can hurt so much. Do you have access to a pool? We rented back then and I found such relief in the pool. Took away all that gravity. Hang in there momma, it wont be long now!
    Anonymous

• listen to your body, meaning you will naturally go into a position, or walking, that your body is telling you you need to be in. Also being a in a place that you feel safe and peaceful in. Some women even find that being in water, or applying pressure on certain places help labor as well. But every woman, pregnancy and labor experience is different, but all you really have to be is aware of what your body is telling you to do, and just ride the wave as it comes (don't worry about what will happen next, just take it one step at a time)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• it helps to stay as relaxed and focused as possible.
    Anonymous

• I used several warm wet towels and layed on them or rolled them under my lower back when I sat. You can also use those heating patches at the store(not sure what there called). good luck
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 11:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The most important thing is to breathe! breathe steady as you accept the pain...do not fight the pain as this will make things worse...tell your partner to help you stay calm and relaxed by breathing. when each contraction approaches quikly accept the oncoming pain and just breathe in and out also squeezing cold wet but not damp washclothes helps as well
    Anonymous

• oh yes!! how could I forget to mention breathing!!! deep long breathes really do help with labor pains!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Are you actually IN LABOR now or are you trying to put yourself into labor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• im tryin to help my self go into labor
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well babies come when they are ready. You can try many thing but unless your body is ready NOTHING will work.

I would try having your DH place 5-6 capsules of Evening Prime Rose Oil on your cervix. Leave that to sit over night. Then the next day trying having sex in a position that will give you an orgasm but is somewhat comfortable. Continue having your DH place the capsules on your cervix every 6 hours. Lay down for a while after he does so if you can. EPO ripens the cervix (makes it soft, helps it thin and helps you dilate). A ripened cervix is essential for starting labor.

Then make Scalini's Eggplant Parmesean for dinner. (Google it for the recipe). It's GUARENTEED TO WORK!

You can also try deep squats. Honestly with your pelvic pressure it may just do the trick to get things going or it could break your water so be careful.

How far along are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Exercise every day
    Stay well hydrated

Answer by rkoloms at 9:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2010