I love my husband but its over!

Been together 12 years have 2 kids within the last year i have been blindsided by his multiple relationships on-line and in person i tryed giving us another chance but he wont stop with his on-line relationships i want all passwords not to check everyday but if he remembers i have them he wont wonder...I never thought we would be to this point but here we are...I dont wanna leave him i dont wnna be with someone else i dont wanna break my kids hearts and dont wanna loose mines....How do you move on? How do you stay strong? How do you get the imagine out of your head that he is sleeping with someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd say move on, I can't imagine how hard and painful it will be fore you. But if he's disrespected the SECOND chance you've given him and isn't changing or appreciating anything you're never going to be happy and it looks like he'll never respect you. The only way I'd consider is if he changed AFTER you left him and really proved and worked at trying to change, but only then. Good luck and I'm sorry
    Anonymous

• Well if your done, your done. I would seriously get some counseling. You can not police your husbands actions nor should you need to. So be brave and move on. You should be able to be in a relationship that is on even keel.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why are you asking for adivce to stay strong, if it's over?
    Anonymous

• If it were me I would try and work on it before throwing the towel in, especially when kids are involved. Theres counseling, there are many different resources out there available for couples dealing with adultry and sex addictions, and there are many success stories as well. But definitely something needs to change .
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Oh, hunnie, I am SO sorry you're going thru this....but there is nothing you can do to get the images to go away...don't linger on them and they WILL fade, and with time be far,far away.

As for moving on, that's gonna take some time, too. But eventually you will....for now just get practical with the splitting up part (save up, get a place, stuff like that)

I wish I could be more helpfull and wish you all the best :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 12:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Op here because as strong as i am in any other thing i do i feel week as hell yeah im asking for advice on how do you do it for the woman that had to let go and move on how do you do it when your still in love with your husband is that wrong to ask other woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I left my dh too after an 11 yr marriage and two kids. It was one of the hardiest things I have ever done in my life. We lost our house and had to move two kids and myself into a one bedrm apt for 2 yrs. That was 7 yrs ago. My dd will be a senior in high school this year and Im so proud of her. My kids have been my rock, they pulled me through when I didnt think I could go on. Im so grateful that I got out of my marriage and even though things where tight for a while it taught me so much. I learned that I was really a strong woman. I learned that my kids are so much stronger and they love me even with the mistakes I made. We are so close, dd, ds and I. Some of the memories of the getting out part are very painful, but looking back at the whole picture, it brought my children and I closier together then I could have ever imagined. So many blessings, too many to count!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I talk to guys online all the time. I'm no threat to anyone's marriage. Just bc he talks to them online doesn't mean he's cheating on you with them. They may just be friends. We all need friends. All my male online connections are friends only. I'm not sure what's going on with your dh but maybe it's not as bad as you think.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• dmckenzie..Thru my finding out process none of them knew about me he tells them hes single they send him naked pictures....I believe he does it for attention to feel wanted because i cant be up his ass feeding him complaiments every hour as they do but im busy trying to take care of our family i cant tell you the last time he told me anything good about myself but im not searching for another to fill that void.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• That's such a tough situation. I'm so sorry.
    I would move one. Get a divorce and start your life over with your kids. Get counseling and become independent. You'll find a good trustworthy guy one day. Good luck, mama! ))hugs((
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2010