Post things you never thought you would hear... and then you had children!!!

For example: my daughter just said, "Mom, she just ate that Funyun that I stuck in her ear!"

SaToJeKaBe2

Asked by SaToJeKaBe2 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well my kids aren't old enough to talk yet but my cousin just discovered today that her 6 year old son though the word 'penis' was pronounced 'peanuts' and when she tried to correct him he said, "Mom, why do you think we wear NUT cups?!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• mama, I got green poop! I have yellow poop! I have blue poop!!

my son is 2 1/2 and jealous of how "excited" i get over my newborn's poopy diapers...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Mommy, I swear I didn't eat my booger, I just licked it.

He's 3
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• there are a few

we were shopping one day and looking at toys. I saw a cute truck I wanted to buy for my nephew, and asked my daughter if she thought he would like it (she's 2).. She very loudly says, oh truck.. however she can't say truck properly.. her tr's sound like f's... so yeah.. I had the whole isle starring at her and I.

I don't know, every day I guess my daughter says something that just makes me laugh.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:44 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• My husband to our 3 year son, last night: You cant use that toothbrush now, cuz u just stuck it in ur butt. (he was scratching his butt with it) lol
    MiCaHsMoMmY1206

Answer by MiCaHsMoMmY1206 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• LOL - just about 6 weeks ago I SAID one I never thought I would say, but did, thanks to having kids. I thanked the coaches of a girls soccer team for giving my teenage son tampons.

He had gotten his nose broken playing goalie during a soccer game, and they weren't able to stop the bleeding right away. He went through all the gauze that the boys team and the girls team (our side) had. The girls from the opposing school had some tampons they gave him to stick up his nose until he got to the ER.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• When my ds was about 3 or 4, he were out to eat and he was wanting an ice cream. My dh was teasing with him, sort of poking him in the belly and saying "You want ice cream? This tummy feels pretty full - where are you going to put it?" Our ds looked him dead in the eye and said "My penis - that's where it comes out, anyway!"

Our dd was once wearing my bra (she was almost 5), and after explaining that she needed to put it back in the basket, about how there was time for that later, that was for grownup ladies, etc, I forgot about it. A few weeks later, she wanted her ears pierced for her b-day. We had a "big responsibility, grown up, need to keep it clean talk". That night, dh came home and she told him "mommy said I could get my ears pierced for my birthday and it's gonna make my breasts grow!"
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2010